Walters Wads 45 Colt (Long Colt) (451 Diameter) 0.060 Thickness Bag of 1000
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Cheyenne Pioneer Cartridge Box 45 Colt (Long Colt) Chipboard... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gunslick Pro Black Powder Bore Cleaning Mop 44 to 45 Caliber... $2.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Goex Black Dawge Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 235 Grain... $25.49 Available
- Goex Black Dawge Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 205 Grain... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Ruger Single Action... $4.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Ruger Single Action... $13.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull... $18.79 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Hammer and Punch Set with Hard Plastic... $28.99 Available
- Walters Wads 44-40 WCF, 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum (432... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 430 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 375 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-255-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- SPG Bullet Lube 1/2 lb Block... $16.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.280 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.