Kershaw Pro Grade Fixed Blade Breaking Knife 8" Trailing Point 420J Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Blue
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Smith's 9" Oval Sharpening Rod Fine Ceramic... $11.99 Available
The Pro Grade Breaking Knife features an 8" blade that is smaller than its big brother but still plenty big enough to handle saltwater and larger fresh water fish, as well as medium and large game quartering and processing. The curved blade slices easily and is big enough to break down large critters into manageable pieces. Because it is slightly smaller, the 8" breaking knife is excellent for trimming and slicing barbecue.
All Pro Grade Series knives feature 420J2 Blade Steel which has outstanding corrosion resistance while also being tough and able to take and hold a keen edge. Finally, Pro Grade Series Knives feature a contoured polymer handle.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 420J2
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Blade Shape: Trailing Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Blade Guard Only
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 8"
- Overall Length: 13.25"
- Weight: 4.8 oz