Allen Dakota Scoped Rifle Case 48" Nylon Green and Black
- Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Varmint Bullets 22... $24.51 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Fiocchi Exacta Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 190 Grain... $38.14 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- Radians Rad Band Ear Plugs (NRR 23 dB) 1 Pair... $5.09 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 38 Special 130 Grain Full... $21.99 Available
- Leupold Rifleman Rifle Scope 2-7x 33mm Wide Duplex Reticle... $199.99 Available
- Bear Archery 1st Shot Youth Recurve Bow Package 8-12 lb... $10.81 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 17 Caliber 5... $3.19 Available
- Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 223 Remington... $30.49 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $40.99 Available
- Length: 48"
- Endura shell construction
- 5 External pocket
- 1" foam padding
Shipping Weight: 2.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.