Pietta 1851 Navy Brass Frame Engraved Deluxe Black Powder Revolver 7-1/2" Barrel Blue
- Blued Steel Cylinder and Barrel
- Brass Frame, Trigger and Backstrap
- One-Piece Walnut Grip
- Fixed Sights
- Octagon Barrel
- Engraved cylinder/frame
- Round Triggerguard
Produced from 1851-1872, the Navy is one of the most famous cap and ball revolvers ever produced. These dependable guns are perfectly balanced and have precise aim. The 1851 has a tapered octagon barrel, 6-shot cylinder, fixed sights and one-piece walnut grip. Howell Centerfire Conversion Cylinders (sold separately) are for use in steel frame revolvers only. Blue Finish.
Caliber: 36 or 44
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Barrel Length: 7-1/2"
Overall Length: 13"
Weight: 2.6 lb
Stock Material: Walnut
Barrel Finish: Blue
Sights: Brass Post Front Sight
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Speer Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $11.49 - $19.79 View More Options
- Butch's Bore Shine Black Powder Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $8.79
- Uberti Wedge Assembly 1851 Navy 36 Caliber, 1861 Navy 36... $25.49
- Pedersoli Powder Flask Colt-Style... $44.99 View More Options
- Uberti Front Sight 1851 Navy 36 Caliber... $5.69