Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Inside the Waistband Holster Sig Sauer P239 Kydex and Leather
The Comp-Tac Minotaur Holster design stems from the occasional complaint from users of concealable Kydex holsters. Some lifestyles are not conducive to wearing an undershirt, and some wearers find Kydex against the skin too "user-hostile". The leather backing plate of the Minotaur is only one thickness at the widest parts of the pistol. The Kydex used on the holster half-body, which covers only the outer half of the pistol, is only .090" thick. The end result is a very comfortable way to "Tame the Beast". All MTAC, Spartan and Neutral Cant holsters come standard with 1-1/2" belt clips in black. Additional clips are available in different sizes and colors (sold separately). The adjustable belt clips allow the user to set the cant of the gun as well as how high it rides on the hip.
The Comp-Tac Minotaur is available is several variations to offer the perfect choice for any scenario.
MTAC Minotaur Holsters' premier inside-the-waistband holster is the MTAC (Minotaur Tuckable Adjustable Cant). This holster utilizes the same kydex clips as seen on the Comp-Tac CTAC holster, which allow you to adjust the cant. With the clips offset from the holster body, the holster disappears when you tuck your shirt between the holster and your pants.
Spartan The Spartan is a "meat and potatoes" economy version of the MTAC. The Spartan is tuckable, you can adjust the cant. It's not as pretty, and the fasteners aren't covered, but it'll save you a few dollars. The Minotaur Spartan uses the same clips as the CTAC and the MTAC.
Neutral Cant Minotaur has managed to capture the comfort of the MTAC holster and the function of an appendix carry holster to create a new tuckable and cantable holster that has a faster presentation and is also designed with women in mind! The geometry of the mounting points has been adjusted to make it perfect for appendix carry. Also, the Neutral Cant allows for carrying in a cross draw position making it a good holster for those of you who spend a lot of your time driving.
- Material: Leather and Kydex
- Finish: Plain
- Firearm Retention: Friction
- Belt Fit: 1.5"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 View More Options
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P239 40 S&W 7-Round Steel Matte... $40.00
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip Polymer... $8.50 View More Options
- DeSantis Mag Packer Pocket Magazine Pouch 9mm to 40 S&W Single... $17.29
- Sig Sauer Short Reset Trigger Kit Sig Sauer P239... $49.99
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves Sig P239... $16.99 - $19.99 View More Options
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P239 9mm Luger 8-Round Steel... $40.00
- Sig Sauer Recoil Spring Sig Sauer P239 357 Sig/40 S&W, P245,... $7.49
- DeSantis Pro Stealth Inside the Waistband Holster Ambidextrous... $26.49
- Bianchi 100 Professional Inside the Waistband Holster Glock... $45.49 View More Options
- Bianchi 6D ATB Inside the Waistband Holster Glock 26, 27, 33,... $17.49 - $23.99 View More Options
- Galco Stow-N-Go Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Sig... $26.36