HTM Kirby Lambert SNAP Assisted Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Modified Drop Point 154CM Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $53.09 Available
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's 9" Oval Sharpening Rod Fine Ceramic... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpener Dia-Paste Diamond Compound 1, 3, and 6 Micron... $24.99 Available
Like all HTM Knives, the SNAP is the pinnacle of "Mid Tech" knives; that is, knives that straddle the line between full custom knives and standard production. HTM Knives is the semi-production side of Darrel Ralph's extremely successful custom knife business. HTM has partnered with some well-known designers to bring Mid Tech versions of their sought after custom knives to the market. The HTM SNAP knives are modeled after Kirby Lambert's custom SNAP, which naturally commands a custom price. The Hand-Tech-Made (HTM) versions are built with the user in mind and are perfect for military or law enforcement tactical applications, or every day carry and self-defense.
The SNAP is designed to be the perfect daily carry knife. Its lightweight and packs a lot of cutting power into a slim package. The spring-assisted blade is made from 154 CM stainless steel and features both dual thumb-studs and a flipper to deploy the modified drop point blade. The blade utilizes a slight recurve to aid in slicing and benefits from a swedge along the spine to eliminate weight and aid in penetration. The aircraft aluminum handle is contoured for a natural grip and has a machined frag pattern for a sure grip and a unique look. The Kirby Lambert SNAP is sure to become your favorite EDC folder.
All HTM Knives are 100% Made in the USA every bit of it; every screw, spacer, and washer are all US Made products.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154CM
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Rockwell Hardness:
- Opening Method: Flipper, Dual Thumb-Studs
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Proudly Made in the USA