"The Disaster Prepardness Handbook: A Guide for Families" Book by Arthur Bradley
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $21.99 Available
- CJ Weapons AR-15 Web Sling Cotton Black... $16.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A with T-Handle... $8.49 Available
- "Basic Wilderness Survival Skills" by Bradford Angier... $16.99 Available
- "The Last Steel Warrior: U.S. M14 Rifle" Book by Frank... $30.99 Available
- BlackHawk Hip Holster with Thumb Break Right Hand 1911... $19.99 Available
- Lubriplate 130-A Mil-Spec Grease 14 oz Can... $11.99 Available
- "Pocket First Aid Field Guide" Book By G Dvorchak... $8.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Texsport Polarshield Emergency Survival Blanket Polarshield... $3.49 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 USGI Combination Tool Steel Matte... $8.99 Available
- CJ Weapons G.I. Rifle Chamber Brush 308 Winchester M1A 8 x 32... $4.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Ninety-nine percent of the time, the world spins like a top, the skies are clear, and your refrigerator is full of good food. But the world is a volatile place—storms rage, fires burn, and diseases spread. No one is ever completely safe. Humans live as part of a very complex ecosystem that is unpredictable and merciless. Could you protect your family in the case of an emergency—domestic or global?
The Disaster Preparedness Handbook will help you to establish a practical disaster plan for your entire family (covering all fourteen basic human needs) in case the unpredictable happens. Additional information is also presented for those with special needs, including the elderly and disabled, children, pregnant women, and even pets. Well-researched by an army veteran and current NASA engineer, this is the essential guide every family should have, study, and keep handy, in case the unthinkable should occur.
Dr. Arthur T. Bradley, is an Army veteran, father of four, martial arts expert, and homeschooler. He is active in volunteer youth organizations, including the Boy and Girl Scouts of America. He holds a doctorate in engineering from Auburn University and currently works as a senior engineer for NASA. Having lived all across the United States, Dr. Bradley writes from personal experience about a wide variety of disasters, including earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, house fires, and massive snowstorms.
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 560
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; 2nd edition (September 1, 2011)
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- ISBN-10: 1616083875
- ISBN-13: 978-1616083878
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.