"The Disaster Prepardness Handbook: A Guide for Families" Book by Arthur Bradley
- Remington Express Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 115 Grain... $30.49 - $280.99 Select Options
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 9mm... $27.99 Available
- Kimber Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 10mm Auto 9-Round... $36.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 110 Grain Hollow... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 38 Super 9-Round... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "Emergency Food Storage and Survival Handbook" Book by Peggy... $13.99 Available
- "SAS Survival Guide" Pocket Edition Book by John Wiseman... $8.99 Available
- HK Magazine HK 33, 53, 93 223 Remington 30-Round Steel Blue... $81.99 Available
- "The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Things You Can Do To Ready... $11.49 Available
- "SAS Urban Survival Handbook" Book by John "Lofty" Wiseman... $15.29 Available
- "Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse" Book By... $14.99 Available
Ninety-nine percent of the time, the world spins like a top, the skies are clear, and your refrigerator is full of good food. But the world is a volatile place—storms rage, fires burn, and diseases spread. No one is ever completely safe. Humans live as part of a very complex ecosystem that is unpredictable and merciless. Could you protect your family in the case of an emergency—domestic or global?
The Disaster Preparedness Handbook will help you to establish a practical disaster plan for your entire family (covering all fourteen basic human needs) in case the unpredictable happens. Additional information is also presented for those with special needs, including the elderly and disabled, children, pregnant women, and even pets. Well-researched by an army veteran and current NASA engineer, this is the essential guide every family should have, study, and keep handy, in case the unthinkable should occur.
Dr. Arthur T. Bradley, is an Army veteran, father of four, martial arts expert, and homeschooler. He is active in volunteer youth organizations, including the Boy and Girl Scouts of America. He holds a doctorate in engineering from Auburn University and currently works as a senior engineer for NASA. Having lived all across the United States, Dr. Bradley writes from personal experience about a wide variety of disasters, including earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, house fires, and massive snowstorms.
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 560
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; 2nd edition (September 1, 2011)
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- ISBN-10: 1616083875
- ISBN-13: 978-1616083878