"The Disaster Prepardness Handbook: A Guide for Families" Book by Arthur Bradley
- ProMag Magazine Ruger P93, P94, P95 9mm Luger 15-Round Steel... $20.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 45 ACP 200 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $16.29 Available
- Wise Food Creamy Pasta with Vegtables and Chicken Freeze Dried... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AlpineAire Scrambled Eggs Freeze Dried Meal 2 oz... $7.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Belt-Style Ammo Box 30-06 Springfield, 300... $5.49 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.49 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.29 Available
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $34.99 Available
- Mountain House Chicken a la King with Noodles Freeze Dried... $9.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian 182 Full... $17.79 Available
- Radocy Takedown Guide "Charter Arms Bulldog"... $7.99 Available
- Nosler Match Grade Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $35.77 Available
Ninety-nine percent of the time, the world spins like a top, the skies are clear, and your refrigerator is full of good food. But the world is a volatile place—storms rage, fires burn, and diseases spread. No one is ever completely safe. Humans live as part of a very complex ecosystem that is unpredictable and merciless. Could you protect your family in the case of an emergency—domestic or global?
The Disaster Preparedness Handbook will help you to establish a practical disaster plan for your entire family (covering all fourteen basic human needs) in case the unpredictable happens. Additional information is also presented for those with special needs, including the elderly and disabled, children, pregnant women, and even pets. Well-researched by an army veteran and current NASA engineer, this is the essential guide every family should have, study, and keep handy, in case the unthinkable should occur.
Dr. Arthur T. Bradley, is an Army veteran, father of four, martial arts expert, and homeschooler. He is active in volunteer youth organizations, including the Boy and Girl Scouts of America. He holds a doctorate in engineering from Auburn University and currently works as a senior engineer for NASA. Having lived all across the United States, Dr. Bradley writes from personal experience about a wide variety of disasters, including earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, house fires, and massive snowstorms.
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 560
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; 2nd edition (September 1, 2011)
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- ISBN-10: 1616083875
- ISBN-13: 978-1616083878