"The Disaster Prepardness Handbook: A Guide for Families" Book by Arthur Bradley
Ninety-nine percent of the time, the world spins like a top, the skies are clear, and your refrigerator is full of good food. But the world is a volatile place—storms rage, fires burn, and diseases spread. No one is ever completely safe. Humans live as part of a very complex ecosystem that is unpredictable and merciless. Could you protect your family in the case of an emergency—domestic or global?
The Disaster Preparedness Handbook will help you to establish a practical disaster plan for your entire family (covering all fourteen basic human needs) in case the unpredictable happens. Additional information is also presented for those with special needs, including the elderly and disabled, children, pregnant women, and even pets. Well-researched by an army veteran and current NASA engineer, this is the essential guide every family should have, study, and keep handy, in case the unthinkable should occur.
Dr. Arthur T. Bradley, is an Army veteran, father of four, martial arts expert, and homeschooler. He is active in volunteer youth organizations, including the Boy and Girl Scouts of America. He holds a doctorate in engineering from Auburn University and currently works as a senior engineer for NASA. Having lived all across the United States, Dr. Bradley writes from personal experience about a wide variety of disasters, including earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, house fires, and massive snowstorms.
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 560
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; 2nd edition (September 1, 2011)
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- ISBN-10: 1616083875
- ISBN-13: 978-1616083878
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.500 Pounds
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
- Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Improvised Trapping" DVD
- Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Medicinal Plants" DVD
- Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Civil Breakdown" DVD
- Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Building a Survival Kit" DVD
- Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Suburban & City Environment" DVD
- Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Essentials of Survival" DVD
- Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Emergency & Disaster...
- Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Short Term Prep & Plan" DVD
- Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Shelter, Fire, Water" DVD
Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Firearm Selection" DVD
Clearance Save $9.21 (51%)
Walther Magazine PPQ M2 9mm Luger Anti-Friction Coating
SaleView More Options$36.99 - $39.99Save up to $4.50 (10%)
Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington
Sale — Select ItemsView More OptionsAdd to Cart for Price
- "Tools For Survival" Book By James Wesley Rawles
Surefire X300 Ultra Weaponlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries...
$269.10 & SHIPS FREEList Price: $299.00 Save $29.90 (10%)
Estate Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9 Pellets
SaleView More Options$8.99 - $79.99Save up to $110.00 (58%)