"The Disaster Prepardness Handbook: A Guide for Families" Book by Arthur Bradley
- ProMag Magazine Ruger P93, P94, P95 9mm Luger 15-Round Steel... $20.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Belt-Style Ammo Box 30-06 Springfield, 300... $5.49 Available
- Military Surplus German Flecktarn Camo Field Shirt... $16.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian 182 Full... $17.79 Available
- "Build The Perfect Bug Out Bag" Book by Creek Stewart... $14.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm... $17.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5.11 Tactical Pants Cotton Canvas... $49.99 Select Options
- Magpul MS1 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling Nylon ... $33.20 Select Options
Ninety-nine percent of the time, the world spins like a top, the skies are clear, and your refrigerator is full of good food. But the world is a volatile place—storms rage, fires burn, and diseases spread. No one is ever completely safe. Humans live as part of a very complex ecosystem that is unpredictable and merciless. Could you protect your family in the case of an emergency—domestic or global?
The Disaster Preparedness Handbook will help you to establish a practical disaster plan for your entire family (covering all fourteen basic human needs) in case the unpredictable happens. Additional information is also presented for those with special needs, including the elderly and disabled, children, pregnant women, and even pets. Well-researched by an army veteran and current NASA engineer, this is the essential guide every family should have, study, and keep handy, in case the unthinkable should occur.
Dr. Arthur T. Bradley, is an Army veteran, father of four, martial arts expert, and homeschooler. He is active in volunteer youth organizations, including the Boy and Girl Scouts of America. He holds a doctorate in engineering from Auburn University and currently works as a senior engineer for NASA. Having lived all across the United States, Dr. Bradley writes from personal experience about a wide variety of disasters, including earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, house fires, and massive snowstorms.
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 560
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; 2nd edition (September 1, 2011)
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- ISBN-10: 1616083875
- ISBN-13: 978-1616083878
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.