Gerber Fast Draw Folding Knife 3" Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade Nylon Handle Black
- KA-BAR Dozier Folding Hunter Knife 3" Drop Point AUS 8A... $20.99 Select Options
- Gerber Ripstop II Folding Knife 3" Serrated Drop Point 7Cr17... $21.98 Available
- Gerber Obsidian Folding Knife 3.1" Drop Point 440A Stainless... $27.40 Select Options
- Gerber Remix Tactical Folding Knife 3" Partially Serrated... $28.00 Available
- Gerber Icon Folding Knife 4.25" Partially Serrated Tanto Point... $28.19 Available
- Tec X X-Pro 2 Folding Knife 2.94" Drop Point 440 Stainless... $12.99 Available
- Gerber Remix Folding Knife 2.9" Drop Point 7Cr17 Stainless... $24.99 Available
- Gerber Powerframe Folding Knife 3" Drop Point High Carbon... $19.86 Select Options
- Gerber Contrast Tactical Folding Knife 3" Drop Point 7Cr17MoV... $19.06 Available
- Spyderco Byrd Meadowlark Folding Knife 3" 8Cr13MoV Stainless... $36.49 Available
- Gerber Contrast Tactical Folding Knife 3" Serrated Drop Point... $30.99 Available
- Gerber DMF Tactical Folding Knife 3.5" Serrated Modified Clip... $51.59 Available
- Tec X X-Pro 2 Folding Knife 2.94" Partially Serrated Spear... $13.49 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.