Ed Brown Firing Pin Stop 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Stainless Steel
- EGW Firing Pin Stop Oversize 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Blue... $14.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Firing Pin Stop 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80... $18.00 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Firing Pin Stop 1911 45 ACP Series... $14.36 - $17.99 Select Options
- Nighthawk Custom Firing Pin Stop 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Blue... $18.99 Special Order
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 12 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Government, Commander Blue... $18.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Hammer Strut 1911 ... $3.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel... $7.49 Available
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Disconnector 1911... $19.99 Available
- Colt Wraparound Rubber Grips 1911 Government, Commander, Colt... $13.75 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press Wad Guide 12 Gauge... $1.99 Available
- Ed Brown Extended Magazine Release 1911 Stainless Steel... $21.99 Available
- Ed Brown Match Grade Sear 1911... $21.99 Available
- Colt Sear Spring 1911 Carbon Steel Nickel... $5.99 Available
Features: Machined to maximum tolerence for snug fir with extractor
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.012 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.