Kahr Magazine Kahr P380 380 ACP 6-Round Stainless Steel
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Kahr P380 Polymer Black Package... $12.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CM9, CW9, K9, MK9, P9, PM9 9mm Luger... $31.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Gunsite Scout 308 Winchester Polymer... $29.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Beretta Pico,... $14.99 Available
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain DPX Hollow Point... $26.49 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 30 Polymer Black... $6.99 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.99 - $169.99 Select Options
- Hogue Handall Junior Universal Slip-On Grip Sleeve Rubber... $4.38 - $6.99 Select Options
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CM40, CW40, K40, MK40, P40, PM40 40 S&W... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Uncle Mike's Baby Bet Belt Slide Holster Ambidextrous Fits... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.