MGM 8" Plate Auto Popper Target Steel
- Caldwell Magnum Rifle Gong 10" Round Target AR-550 Steel White... $137.99 Available
- Caldwell Magnum Rifle Gong AR-550 Steel (Stand Not Included)... $70.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Challenge Targets Stake-N-Shoot Steel Rifle Target 8" Rifle... $142.99 Available
- Challenge Targets Stake-N-Shoot Steel Rifle Target 6" Rifle... $99.99 Available
- Caldwell Kill Zone Rifle Gong with Natural Series Deer Target... $186.99 Available
- MGM Colt Speed Plate Auto Popper Target Steel... $132.52 Available
- MGM Standard Auto Popper Target Steel... $132.52 Available
- Caldwell Resetting Popper Target AR-550 Steel... $137.99 Available
- Caldwell Magnum Speed Plate with Reset AR-500 Steel... $94.88 Available
- Caldwell Kill Zone Rifle Gong Plate AR-550 (Stand Not... $141.99 Available
- MGM Squirrel Auto Popper Target Steel... $132.52 Special Order
MGM 8" Plate Cowboy Action Auto Popper
- Overall Height: 14"
- Overall Width: 8"
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Number of Targets: 1
- Target Diameter: 8"
- Plate Thickness: 3/8" AR500
Shipping Weight: 21.535 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.