Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 100
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452... $30.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 60 Grain Flat... $19.79 Available
- Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Hornady XTP... $14.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P938 9mm Luger 7-Round with... $39.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Primer Pocket Reamer Cutter Head... $9.99 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Decapping Pin... $2.09 - $3.09 Select Options
- Remington Bullets 380 ACP (356 Diameter) 95 Grain Full Metal... $18.49 - $285.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $20.69 Available
- Hornady One Shot Tumbler Corn Cob Media 4-3/4 lb Jug... $11.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner with Dyna Glide Plus 12 oz... $14.49 Available
- Lyman "Reloading Data Log" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set with... $44.99 Available
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.