American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 1" Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $27.49 Available
- ERGO Pictool Rail Cover Removal Tool Polymer... $4.00 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Available
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- American Defense Recon-X Quick-Release Extra-Extended Scope... $189.95 Available
- U.S. Optics Posa Slide & Lock MK1 Scope Mount Picatinny-Style... $278.99 Special Order
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 308 Winchester 145 Grain Full Metal... $14.29 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine LR-308, SR-25 .308 Winchester 10-Round with... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nicholson 6" Swiss Cut #00 Extra Narrow Pillar File... $14.49 Available
- Geissele Super SCAR Trigger FN SCAR 16, 17 Two Stage Matte... $325.00 Available
- Marlin Finger Lever Screw Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $2.99 Available
- Marlin Trigger Guard Plate Screw Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All... $2.99 Available
- Marlin Rear Band Screw Marlin 336SS 30-30 Winchester Stainless... $2.99 Available
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Rifle Bore Brush 308 Winchester M1A,... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ASYM Precision Solid Defense X Ammunition 223 Remington 70... $79.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 Magnum, 77/17 Magnum, 77/22 Magnum,... $16.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bald Eagle Precision Screwdriver Set 27-Piece Steel... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180? to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.