Kleinendorst Recoil Lug Alignment Tool Remington 700
- Wisdom Heavy Duty Bench Vise 3" Jaws... $43.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Vise with 3 Wood Bushings... $59.49 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08... $30.49 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08... $30.49 Available
- Tap Magic Cutting Fluid with EP-Extra 4 oz... $4.99 Available
- Power Custom Bedding Studs Remington 700, Weatherby... $23.99 Available
- Baker Vise Jaw Pads Leather 4" x 6-1/2"... $7.09 Available
- Baker Brass Shim Stock Assortment 6" x 12" Package of 12... $59.99 Available
- Baker Powdered Rosin 1/2 lb... $12.49 Available
- PTG Recoil Lug Remington 700 Tapered Shank .186" Thick... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Interchangeable Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 308 Winchester... $134.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Devcon Plastic Steel Bedding Compound... $7.89 - $65.99 Select Options
Features: Allows you to hand tighten, then use a Wheeler action wrench Product # 710783 to complete the job
Shipping Weight: 0.145 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.