Puma SGB Series Elk Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 4.2" Drop Point German 440A Stainless Steel Blade Stag Handle
- Cold Steel Kudu Folding Knife 4.25" Drop Point 4116 Krupp... $6.09 Available
- Puma SGB Elk Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop Point 440A... $29.99 Available
- Boker Hunter's Combo Fixed Blade Hunting Knife Set 440... $144.99 Available
- KA-BAR Marine Hunter Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 5-7/8"... $44.99 Available
- Haydel DR-85 Double Reed Mallard Polycarbonate Duck Call Clear... $17.99 Available
- SOG FastHawk Tactical Tomahawk 2" 420 Stainless Steel Blade... $32.99 Available
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $21.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)... $33.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Puma Classic Series Hunter's Pal II Fixed Blade Knife 3.9"... $139.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Puma SGB Series Pro-Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 3" Drop Point... $74.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Streamlight Enduro Headlamp White LED with Batteries (2 AAA... $19.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma Reloading Brass 257 Weatherby Magnum... $31.99 - $144.99 Select Options
The Puma SGB Elk Hunter is a handsome looking fixed blade that is perfect for any hunting tasks. The Elk Hunter's hand fitted genuine shed stag antler handle scales, and polished brass finger guard and rivets make this knife as good looking as it is useful. The 440A German Stainless Steel Blade is easy to sharpen, and will stand up to any task you throw at it. The Elk Hunter is well balanced and is just what you need for your next big hunt. Comes with leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine Stag
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Sheath: Leather
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 4.2"
- Blade Width: 0.14"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 oz
- German Blade, assembled in China
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.