Puma SGB Series Ranger35 Folding Knife 3.7" Partially Serrated Clip Point German 440A Stainless Steel Black Titanium Coated Blade Polymer Handle Green
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- Smith's 6" Three Stone Knife Sharpener System... $24.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Puma SGB Ranger35 is a super strong knife that is built to withstand the rigors of any daily tasks. The Ranger has a slim profile making the knife a joy to carry and the ABS Polymer handles are very comfortable in your hand. The Black Titanium finished bolsters and blade give the Ranger a distinct look, and add make the knife even more durable. The 440A German Stainless Steel Blades are easy to sharpen, and will hold an edge very well.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: ABS Polymer
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: Partially or Plain Edge
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options:
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted or Black Titanium
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 3.7"
- Blade Width: 0.12"
- Closed Length: "
- Overall Length: 8.6"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- German Blade, assembled in China
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.