Mako Universal Cordura Magazine Coupler Black
- Mako Universal Polymer Magazine Coupler Polymer Black... $10.50 Available
- Mako Magazine Coupler HK MP5 Polymer Black... $10.50 Available
- Mako Magazine Coupler 9mm Luger UZI Polymer Black... $17.05 Available
- Buffer Technologies MagCinch Magazine Coupler Ruger Mini-14,... $18.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies MagCinch Magazine Coupler HK MP5 Nylon... $15.35 Available
- Buffer Technologies MagCinch Magazine Coupler AK-47 Nylon... $18.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies MagCinch Magazine Coupler AR-15 30-Round... $18.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $19.36 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm Russian 30-Round with Anti... $17.99 Available
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $15.59 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 5.45x39mm Russian 30-Round with Anti... $14.99 Available
- Barrett Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 30-Round Matte... $50.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.