Fenix TK22 Flashlight White LED Aluminum Black
- Streamlight ProTac HL Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $79.99 Available
- Fenix TK22 Complete Gun Kit LED with 2 18650 Rechargeable... $154.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fenix TK35 Flashlight LED requires 4 CR123A or 2 18650... $109.95 Available
- Fenix TK15 Complete Gun Kit LED with 2 18650 Rechargeable... $144.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery EL123 (CR123 Compatible) Lithium... $23.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Energizer Battery AA Industrial Alkaline EN91 Pack of 24... $14.99 Available
- Gerber MP 600 Basic Multi-Tool... $56.99 - $66.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Manix2 Folding Knife 3.38" CPM-S30V Stainless Steel... $102.99 - $133.99 Select Options
The Fenix TK22 utilizes a side mode button and rear power switch configuration. This is a very user-friendly configuration, allowing users to set the preferred mode but still be able to cycle between the five modes when using the light. Additionally, the TK22 features an intelligent memory circuit which always turns the light on the mode it was last in.
- Bulb: Cree XM-L U2 LED
- Light Output:
- Turbo: 650 Lumens
- High: 250 Lumens
- Mid: 75 Lumens
- Low: 7 Lumens
- Strobe: 650 Lumens
- Run Time:
- Turbo: 1 Hours 30 Minutes
- High: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
- Mid: 17 Hours
- Low: 168 Hours
- Battery: 2 CR123A Batteries (not included) or 1 18650 Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 5.8"
- Weight: 5.5 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.