Browning Black Label Perfect Storm Folding Tactical Knife 3.875" Tanto Point 154CM Stainless Steel Black Oxide Coated Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
The Perfect Storm is the perfect companion for tactical work. The knife features a satin 154CM Stainless Steel Recurved Blade that is super tough, yet remains easy to resharpen. The Black G-10 handles are extremely durable, and feature finger grooves provide an excellent grip in all conditions.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154 CM Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Tanto Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-up/Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.875"
- Overall Length: 9.3"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.