HySkore Mega Stacking Pistol Rack Metal Black
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- Mec-Gar Magazine S&W 5900 Series, 915, 910, 695 9mm Luger... $22.99 - $27.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine S&W 910, 915, 459, 5900 Series 9mm Luger Steel... $20.49 - $26.49 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Gun Cleaning Brush Bronze... $3.19 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30 Carbine... $13.29 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #11 (30-40 Krag, 303 British)... $4.89 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 30 Carbine... $38.49 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #22 (30 Carbine, 32 ACP)... $4.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $3.29 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $21.49 - $149.99 Select Options
- Forster Cross Bolt Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $4.02 - $39.99 Select Options
The Mega Stacking Hand Gun Racking System is a more durable version of Hyskore's vinyl coated steel wire pistol racks. With its heavy 3/4" tubular steel construction, the rack can support up to 8 full-size handguns. Additionally, the rack's exterior is coated in vinyl to prevent marring to the finish of a firearm when stored. Below the storage partitions is an integrated vinyl coated steel wire so more firearms, magazines or other items can conveniently be stowed. Ships complete with 4 couplings so that up to 3 racks can be stacked one on top of the other.
- 8 Gun Capacity
- Welded Tubular Steel Construction
- Vinyl Coating Protects Finish
- Up to 3 Racks Can Be Stacked
- Internal Couplers Included
- Quick Assembly With A #2 Phillips Screwdriver
- Each Rack Measures 15 1/2? Wide x 7" Deep x 10" High
Shipping Weight: 5.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.