Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Varmint Ammunition 22-250 Remington 35 Grain NTX Lead-Free Box of 20
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 22-250 Remington 40 Grain... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Black Hills Gold Ammunition 22-250 Remington 36 Grain Barnes... $31.87 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Supreme Ammunition 22-250 Remington 35 Grain... $27.99 - $254.99 Select Options
- Remington Disintegrator Varmint Ammunition 22-250 Remington 45... $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $3.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Varmint Target 7" Self-Adhesive... $6.99 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Varmint Forend Front Shooting Rest... $13.49 Available
- EZ Target Prairie Dog Town Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper... $10.99 Available
- EZ Target Woodchuck Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $10.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
SUPERFORMANCE Varmint ammunition is filled with proprietary propellants that increase the velocity ratings 100 to 200 feet per second compared to other popular brands. Because there is no increase in pressure, regardless of the caliber, there is no increase in felt recoil but there IS an increase in efficiency and high speed performance. Plus, SUPERFORMANCE Varmint loads are versatile and will perform flawlessly in all rifles, including semi-autos.
This Varmint load features Hornady Non-Toxic Expanding (NTX) projectile. Designed around the hard-hitting performance of the famous Hornady V-Max bullet, the NTX is specifically designed for supremely accurate long-range shooting for customers who aren't permitted to shoot lead bullets in their home states. NTX bullets from Hornady deliver the same accuracy and performance as their popular V-Max bullets. The lead-free core, made of proprietary metals, is formed through a unique compression process at Hornady's bullet lab.
Ballistics Information: Coming Soon!!
For more information on Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition, please click the link below:
SUPERFORMANCE in Semi-Auto/Select Fire Guns.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.