Cutting Edge Bullets Match Tactical Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 140 Grain Low Drag Hollow Point Boat Tail Copper Lead-Free Box of 50
- Videos (3)
Cutting Edge Bullets manufacture premium solid projectiles that will perform as well in the field as they shoot on the range. Each bullet is precisely machined on CNC Swiss Style Automatic Lathes with the ogive radius, ogive length, boat tail angle and boat tail length held to the tightest tolerance achievable by any manufacturing method helping to achieve unmatched consistency and accuracy downrange. Each bullet has gone through extensive testing and passed extensive quality control measures to ensure that it will perform as designed each and every time the trigger is pulled. Every bullet made is checked with an optical comparator to help ensure strict tolerances are being met. When a run of bullets is made CEB checks every five to ten bullets for proper weight and size they also make any adjustments necessary to ensure each bullet is running true to the center of the tolerance. Every 50th to 100th bullet has a 100% complete inspection checking every aspect of the bullet even the smallest details like chamfers and radii. Critical bullet aspects such as body diameters are maintained at +/- .0001" ensuring these are the most consistent bullets on the market.
The Match Tactical Hunting bullet performs as well in the field as they do on the range. These bullets combine match grade accuracy with outstanding terminal performance. Bullet weight is maintained within .4 grains on all calibers from 6mm bullets through the massive 50 BMG projectiles. One of the key features of these solid copper bullets is the SealTite Band. The STB is a small band that is just slightly larger diameter than the standard diameter bullet. This band is the key to preventing any pressure from escaping around the bullet, sealing the bullet to the rifling bore light the seal that is created when a traditional bullet is fired.
Low Drag bullets are a lot more forgiving than regular VLD bullets while maintaining a great ballistic coefficient. The tangent Ogive and boat tail help this bullet retain their BC very well over long ranges even while the bullet is slowing down. Due to their length to weight ratio these bullets typically have a higher BC compared to a jacketed bullet of the same weight.
Caliber: 30 Caliber
Bullet Diameter: 0.308
Bullet Weight: 140 Grains
Bullet Length: Not Available
Bullet Style: Low Drag Hollow Point Boat-Tail
Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
Minimum Barrel Twist: 1:14"
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.440
Sectional Density: 0.211
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.050 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round Plastic
Talley Lightweight 2-Piece Scope Mounts with Integral Rings...
$47.99 - $51.99
Lee Collet Neck Sizer Die 30-06 Springfield
Lee Collet Neck Sizer Die 300 Winchester Magnum
Kleinendorst Bolt Disassembly Tool Remington 700
Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50
Sale$33.99Save $4.00 (11%)
Lee Collet Neck Sizer Die 308 Winchester
Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 7mm Remington Magnum
Plano Ammo Box 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 45 Colt...
Lee Collet Neck Sizer Die 222 Remington
Badger Ordnance Recoil Lug Alignment Tool Remington 700
MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Pack of 50...
MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,...
MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308...
MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester...