Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine EAA / Tanfoglio Witness Large Frame 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Anti-Friction Black
- Wolff Conventional Recoil Spring EAA Witness 18 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring EAA Witness 10% Extra Power... $7.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EAA Rimfire Conversion Kit EAA Witness Steel / PS Frame 22... $219.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Hammer Spring Pack CZ-75, EAA Witness Reduced Power... $10.49 Available
- EGW Competition Hammer EAA Witness, Springfield P9 Steel... $67.99 Available
- Browning Magazine Browning Buck Mark 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $28.49 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves CZ 75, EAA... $16.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Pawl... $5.09 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round with... $13.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer CZ 75, 85 Polyurethane... $8.99 Available
- Tipton Snap Cap 9mm Luger Polymer Package of 5... $14.99 Available
- Tipton Snap Cap 45 ACP Polymer Package of 5... $14.99 Available
- EAA Magazine Witness Large Frame 38 Super 17-Round Steel Blue... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Breakaway Primer... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EGW XL Ejector 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super Blue... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Mec-Gar magazine springs are fabricated from high tensile strength spring wire and are provided with reinforced coils with stiffening folds to increase their thrust force.
Mec-Gar magazines incorporate high strength custom blended fiber-fill nylon bases or heat-treated steel bases designed to withstand the most severe "drop and slap tests".
Made from certified Carbon Steel AISI 1010 or from superior 17-7 PH aircraft-grade stainless steel, Mec-Gar magazines are precision formed to the strictest specifications and tightest tolerances.
Please Note: EAA made a running change to its frame sizes in 2005, and ordering incorrect magazines is a very common problem. To determine the proper magazine for your firearm, please review the "How to select the proper EAA Witness magazine" link below.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.