Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine EAA / Tanfoglio Witness Large Frame 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Anti-Friction Black
- Wolff Conventional Recoil Spring EAA Witness 18 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring EAA Witness 10% Extra Power... $7.29 Available
- EAA Rimfire Conversion Kit EAA Witness Steel / PS Frame 22... $219.99 Available
- Wolff Hammer Spring Pack CZ-75, EAA Witness Reduced Power... $10.49 Available
- EGW Competition Hammer EAA Witness, Springfield P9 Steel... $67.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Mission First Tactical Battlelink Minimalist Collapsible... $47.99 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 8" Sight-In Target ... $5.09 - $10.29 Select Options
- Choate E-2 Buttstock AR-15 A2 Synthetic Black... $45.99 Available
- Champion LE Target Green Silhouette Target B-27FSA 24" x 45"... $10.29 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader Astra, Caspian, EAA, Para-Ordnance,... $7.99 Available
- General Tools Ratchet T-Handle Tap Wrench 0 to 1/4"... $25.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Pink Target 8" Bullseye Package of 6... $5.09 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Stainless Steel... $6.75 Available
- Swenson Grip Screw Tap 1911 .150"-50 Thread... $19.99 Available
- Crosman Varmint Airgun Target Pack Crow, Squirrel, Prairie Dog... $3.69 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 5... $1.59 Available
Mec-Gar magazine springs are fabricated from high tensile strength spring wire and are provided with reinforced coils with stiffening folds to increase their thrust force.
Mec-Gar magazines incorporate high strength custom blended fiber-fill nylon bases or heat-treated steel bases designed to withstand the most severe "drop and slap tests".
Made from certified Carbon Steel AISI 1010 or from superior 17-7 PH aircraft-grade stainless steel, Mec-Gar magazines are precision formed to the strictest specifications and tightest tolerances.
Please Note: EAA made a running change to its frame sizes in 2005, and ordering incorrect magazines is a very common problem. To determine the proper magazine for your firearm, please review the "How to select the proper EAA Witness magazine" link below.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.