Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine EAA / Tanfoglio Witness Large Frame 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Anti-Friction Black
- Wolff Conventional Recoil Spring EAA Witness 18 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring EAA Witness 10% Extra Power... $7.29 Available
- EAA Rimfire Conversion Kit EAA Witness Steel / PS Frame 22... $219.99 Available
- Wolff Hammer Spring Pack CZ-75, EAA Witness Reduced Power... $10.49 Available
- EGW Competition Hammer EAA Witness, Springfield P9 Steel... $67.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Mission First Tactical Battlelink Minimalist Collapsible... $47.99 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 8" Sight-In Target ... $5.09 - $10.29 Select Options
- Choate E-2 Buttstock AR-15 A2 Synthetic Black... $45.99 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader Astra, Caspian, EAA, Para-Ordnance,... $7.99 Available
- General Tools Ratchet T-Handle Tap Wrench 0 to 1/4"... $25.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Pink Target 8" Bullseye Package of 6... $5.09 Available
- Swenson Grip Screw Tap 1911 .150"-50 Thread... $19.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 5... $1.59 Available
- DPMS Buttplate AR-15 Polymer Black... $4.09 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 6" Bullseye Package of 60... $24.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $5.29 Available
Mec-Gar magazine springs are fabricated from high tensile strength spring wire and are provided with reinforced coils with stiffening folds to increase their thrust force.
Mec-Gar magazines incorporate high strength custom blended fiber-fill nylon bases or heat-treated steel bases designed to withstand the most severe "drop and slap tests".
Made from certified Carbon Steel AISI 1010 or from superior 17-7 PH aircraft-grade stainless steel, Mec-Gar magazines are precision formed to the strictest specifications and tightest tolerances.
Please Note: EAA made a running change to its frame sizes in 2005, and ordering incorrect magazines is a very common problem. To determine the proper magazine for your firearm, please review the "How to select the proper EAA Witness magazine" link below.