Uncle Mike's Universal Single Magazine/Folding Knife Pouch Nylon Black
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $9.39 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 .308 Winchester 20-Round... $17.99 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Gun Pick and Scraper Tool Brass... $6.49 Available
- El Paso Saddlery Single Magazine Pouch Single Stack Magazine... $22.49 Available
- Leupold LensPen... $8.99 Available
- Tru-Gear Double Staggered Mag Pouch Black... $11.29 Available
- Downrange 2 Gun Magnetic Rack Polymer Red... $5.09 Available
- Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 22 dB)... $57.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 3-Die Set 357 Sig... $44.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W Bodyguard 380 ACP 6-Round... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Style: Single stack mags
Fits: One magazine, or one large folding knife
- Overall: 5" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Storage pocket: 3" x 2" x 0.75"
Shipping Weight: 0.160 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.