Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 110 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 100
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 90 Grain... $18.29 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed... $17.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $19.79 Available
- Hornady Bullets 38 Caliber (358 Diameter) 158 Grain Lead... $28.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Jacketed... $18.29 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $12.79 - $99.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Winchester Small Pistol Primers #1-1/2... $32.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Remington Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $15.79 - $253.99 Select Options
- MTM Utility Box 5.5" x 5.9" x 2" Clear-Blue... $4.59 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can Plastic... $14.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1003 38 Special, 357... $2.99 - $3.09 Select Options
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.