RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 364 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.49 Select Options
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 363 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $90.99 Available
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115... $13.49 - $339.99 Select Options
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Neck Sizer Die 338 Lapua... $54.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Steel... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 100... $257.99 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Set 338 Lapua... $124.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 362 Diameter Steel... $11.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 366 Diameter Steel... $14.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.79 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round... $2.29 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.