RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 364 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.59 Select Options
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 363 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- Barnes TAC-XP Bullets 45 ACP (451 Diameter) 185 Grain Hollow... $32.99 Available
- Barnes TAC-XPD Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain TAC-XP Hollow Point... $32.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #14 (30-378 Weatherby Magnum, 45-70... $7.99 Available
- Wisdom Heavy Duty Bench Vise 3" Jaws... $43.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 100... $250.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 362 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Seater Die 338 Lapua... $97.99 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.