"Black Powder Users Guide" Book by Lyman
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Patches Package of 100... $2.37 - $6.19 Select Options
- "Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd... $17.49 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- CVA Black Powder Bullet Puller 50 Caliber... $1.99 Available
- CVA Adjustable Black Powder Measure with Swivel Funnel 10 to... $8.99 Available
- Speer Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 230 Grain Lead Round... $62.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "45 Colt" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual... $21.99 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $5.59 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Converts 10-32 Male to 5/16 x 27 Female... $3.69 Available
The guide also includes detailed product instructions and exploded parts diagrams for:
Shipping Weight: 0.125 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.