Vltor CASV-EL Free Float Modular Rail Handguard with Full Picatinny Rail Kit AR-15 Extended Carbine Length Aluminum Black
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... Add to Cart for Price
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
- Schuster Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $21.99 Available
- Vltor EMOD Basic Buttstock Collapsible AR-15, LR-308 Carbine... $101.99 Select Options
- Gear Sector Compact Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Aluminum... $62.96 - $65.66 Select Options
- Vltor CASV-ELX Free Float Modular Rail Handguard AR-15... $180.45 Select Options
- Geissele Super Modular Rail MK2 Free Float Handguard AR-15... $240.00 - $275.00 Select Options
- JP Enterprises VTAC Modular Free Float Tube Handguard AR-15... $179.99 - $213.99 Select Options
- Midwest Industries Gen 2 Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail... $149.95 - $195.00 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Tactical Rail Interface Modular (T.R.I.M.) Free... $274.99 - $315.99 Select Options
- Mako Quad Rail Free Float Tube Customizable Rail AR-15... $358.55 Special Order
With its All-Aluminum Construction and Hard Coat Anodized Finish, the CASV Chassis is tough, durable, rigid and lightweight. Installation is as simple as removing and replacing the factory original 2-piece handguard, with no special tools or alterations to the host rifle required except for the potential removal of any front sight tower sling loop (if present). The CASV-EL is Extended forward to envelope the Fixed Front Sight Base on the bottom and both sides, adding additional space for an extended off-hand grip or accessory placement. It comes with One 6" Rail Section, Two 4" Rail Sections, Two 2" Rail Sections, Two Integral QD Sling Swivel Sockets, mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Material: Aluminum Body, Stainless Steel Hardware
- Length: 8"
- Width: 2.1"
- Height: 2.2"
- Rail Thickness: 0.47"
- Weight: 13.5 oz (no rail sections)
- Gas System Compatibility: Carbine Length w/Fixed Front Sight Base
NOTE: For use with Carbine Length Gas Systems and a Fixed Front Sight Tower. CASV-EL will work with a low profile gas block at the carbine position, but is not compatible with mid length or rifle length gas systems. It is retained by a Delta Ring Assembly and requires that any Sling Swivels mounted on the Front Sight Base be removed before installation.