Boyt Ultimate Sportsman's Duffel Bag 25" x 13" x 14" Canvas Green
- Mountain Khaki Canvas Cabin Duffel Bag... $224.95 Select Options
- Mountain Khaki Canvas Duffel Bag... $169.95 - $189.95 Select Options
- Texsport Sportsman's Hydra 2 Duffel 23 1/2" x 12" x 12"... $34.99 Available
- Maxpedition Baron Load-Out Duffel Bag Small Nylon ... $73.79 Select Options
- Boyt Ultimate Sportsman's Duffel Bag 30" x 15" x 15" Canvas... $112.99 Available
- Boyt Ultimate Sportsman's Duffel Bag 21" x 12" x 12" Canvas... $96.99 Available
- Boyt Ultimate Sportsman's Duffel Bag 36" x 15" x 15" Canvas... $117.99 Available
- Maxpedition Doppelduffel Duffel Bag Nylon... $196.19 Select Options
- Walther Magazine PK380 380 ACP 8-Round... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Walther Laser PK380... $144.99 Available
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 50 Grain Fragmenting... $16.58 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 380 ACP... $21.23 Available
Shipping Weight: 3.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.