Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Top Finger Groove Taurus Small Frame Rosewood Laminate
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $30.49 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.49 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain XTP Jacketed... $18.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special Short Barrel 110 Grain... $31.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Officer 45 ACP... $32.99 Available
- Flambeau Zerust Rust and Corrosion Inhibitor Capsule... $7.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.79 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader H&R, Taurus 94 9-Shot 22 Long Rifle... $9.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Taurus Small Frame Revolver Rubber... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.