"The Ultimate Ruger 10/22: Manual and User's Guide" Book by Mark White
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack with TYPE-2 Reduced Power... $18.99 Available
- Lyman Primer Pocket Uniformer Tool... $17.49 Select Options
- Volquartsen Hex Head Takedown Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $4.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Mosin-Nagant Rifles" Book... $6.49 Available
- Daisy Powerline 880 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet with... $54.99 Available
- NRA Official Smallbore Rifle Target A-17 50' 4 Position Paper... $9.19 Available
- CED Rotating Belt Clip fits 7000 Shot Timer... $17.29 Available
- ERGO Mini Loader Tool 22 Long Rifle Magazines with Button... $2.59 Available
- Champion VisiColor 8" Bullseye Target 8.5" x 11" Paper Package... $4.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22... $9.99 Available
- Power Custom Magazine Loader Ruger BX-25 Polymer Black... $7.34 Available
Publisher: Paladin Press
Date of Publication:May 2000
Number of Pages: 112
From the publisher:
The Ruger 10/22 is the most popular .22-caliber rifle of all time. It is inexpensive, reliable, accurate and easy to work on. But as good as these versatile rifles are right out of the box, they can be made even better with a little work on their triggers, actions and barrels. This work is easy to do, even for people with little gunsmithing experience, and parts are widely available and inexpensive. And after you have customized your 10/22, why not take the extra step and add a sound suppressor so that you can use your rifle for animal control, in survival situations or simply to save your hearing? With just a little time, effort and money, you can turn your 10/22 into the ultimate do-anything rifle! For academic study only. 8 1/2 x 11, softcover, photos, 112 pp. ISBN 1-58160-074-7
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.