MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph
- ASYM Precision Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 175 Grain... $48.99 Available
- Butch's Bore Shine Bore Cleaning Solvent... $8.29 - $22.99 Select Options
- Rhodes Steel Wool #0000 Super Fine Sleeve of 16 pads... $5.39 Available
- Daniel Defense Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $26.00 Select Options
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $64.40 - $77.28 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- Hornady Impact Bullet Puller... $17.57 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $38.99 Available
- Caldwell DeadShot Front and Rear Shooting Rest Bag Set Nylon... $15.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- Magpul MS4 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling... $56.95 Select Options
The MagnetoSpeed barrel-mounted, ballistic chronograph has brought modern convenience to the often tiresome task of measuring bullet velocities. The MagnetoSpeeed chronographs use ground breaking electromagnetic sensors, instead of problematic optical sensors, to eliminate common chronograph problems. Magnetospeed chronographs are swift to set up, accurate, impervious to light conditions, do not blow over in high winds and easily fit in a range bag. The display unit stores up to 99 shots per string, calculates useful velocity statistics and saves the data in a spreadsheet format to a micro SD card.
MagnetoSpeed V3 features an improved designed with the following features:
- Improved Display
- Three-button menu system
- Battery options are; (1) 9-Volt or (2) CR123s
- Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
- Improved shooting modes, with the ability to now operate with air guns
- Downloadable firmware updates
- Advanced data logging and troubleshooting capabilities
- More compact and rugged display housing
- Rapid mode with rate-of-fire
- Redesigned Bayonet
- Rugged strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
- Proven technology with updated sensor design
- New profile and color scheme
- New bracket to allow for future alternative attachment options
- Dual data connection points
Shipping Weight: 2.620 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.