Daniel Defense 1 O'Clock Offset Picatinny Accessory Rail Aluminum Black
- Optimized for Miniature Red Dot Optics
- Zero Change in cheek weld for transitions
- Super-Fast Transitions
- Adaptable for other uses
- Light weight
The Daniel Defense 1 O’clock Offset Rail is optimized for mounting miniature red dot optics in the 1 O’clock (right-hand) or 11 O’clock (left-hand) positions for quick, non-magnified, transitions when employing magnified primary optics on AR-type rifles with MIL-STD-1913 rails. The geometry allows for zero cheek-weld shift during the transition. This facilitates very fast transitions from magnified to non-magnified optics, and back. The 1 O’clock Offset Rail can also be used to mount a variety of lights or other accessories that mount to a MIL-STD-1913 rail. By flipping the part upside-down, one can mount a light in a good position for use with a vertical foregrip.
Updated for 2014, the 1 O’Clock Offset Rail now utilizes the patented Rock and Lock one piece mounting system, creating an even more robust and streamlined mounting surface as well as simplified installation on any MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rail.
All Daniel Defense Rails are built to the 1913 Military Specification and are 100% Quality Assurance checked for conformity to the specification.
Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.225 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 335 Grain...
$20.49 - $85.99
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)
$9.59 - $9.79
Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush Bronze
$1.99 - $29.49
Safariland 032 ELS Competition Belt 1-3/4" Hook Lined Overbelt...
$43.99 - $44.99List Price: $56.00 Save up to $12.01 (21%)
Safariland 030 Underbelt 1-1/2" Buckleless Loop Liner Nylon Black
$14.99 - $19.79Save up to $4.01 (21%)
Safariland ELS Kit 2 Pair
$27.99List Price: $35.00 Save up to $7.01 (20%)
Burris FastFire III Reflex Red Dot Sight with Picatinny Mount...
SaleView More OptionsAdd to Cart for Price & SHIPS FREEList Price: $249.00
Surefire 45 Degree Off-Set Rail Mount for M300 OR M600 Scout...
Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 220 Grain Open-Tip...
Fiocchi Low Recoil Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 7/8 oz Aero...
$9.79 - $88.99
Military Surplus Tarp
$29.99 - $49.99