HTM Randall King Desert Enforcer Fixed Blade Knife 5" DLC Coated CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $64.99 Available
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Smith's 9" Oval Sharpening Rod Fine Ceramic... $11.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpener Dia-Paste Diamond Compound 1, 3, and 6 Micron... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Desert Enforcer is available with either a trailing clip point or a tanto point. Both models feature a swedge along the spine and a slight thumb ramp with jimping for additional grip. The grip itself is G-10 that has been 3D carved to provide excellent grip in all conditions via the stair-step tiers along the outer edge as well as what HTM calls "Tac Grip" which is pebbling that increases traction. The premium blade steel, the bomb-proof full tang construction, and the adaptable kydex sheath make the the HTM Randall King Desert Enforcer the clear choice if you are looking for Made in the USA knife that will last a lifetime.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: CPM S30V
- Handle Material: G-10
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Kydex Sheath with Tek-Lok
- Blade Finish: DLC Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-61
- Blade length: 5"
- Blade Thickness: .156"
- Proudly Made in the USA
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart