Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W K, L-Frame Round Butt Conversion with Finger Grooves Rubber Black
- Safariland COMP-3 Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581,... $15.99 Available
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $23.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 38 Special 130 Grain Full... $21.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Safariland 333 Competition Speedloader Holder Colt Python,... $34.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit S&W K, L, N-Frame... $14.99 Available
- Fobus Paddle Double Magazine Pouch HK, Glock 9mm Luger, 40... $22.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #501 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.99 - $2.19 Select Options
Please note: Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt feel or vice versa.
Features: Cobblestone Grip
Style: Wrap around.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.