Lee Carbide Sizer Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum
- RCBS Carbide Sizer Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $39.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride Full Length Sizer... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Carbide Sizer Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 357 Maximum... $36.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Carbide Sizer Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $63.99 Available
- Stack-On Parts Storage Organizer 10-Compartment Red With Clear... $3.99 Available
- Lee Positive Pull Back Lever and Chain, Converts Spring... $3.99 Available
- Energizer Battery 2016 Lithium Pack of 2... $2.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-140-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $19.99 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #429421 44 Special, 44 Remington... $71.99 Available
- Nicholson File Handle and Inserts... $3.79 Available
- Forster Collet Bullet Puller Collet 31 Caliber (311 Diameter)... $11.29 Available
- Lee Carbide Sizer Die 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum... $23.49 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581, 681, 586, 686... $10.29 Available
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit 1911 Stock Bushing... $4.07 Available
- Streamlight Battery CR123A Lithium... $4.99 - $21.99 Select Options
Die Type: Carbide Sizing Die
Accessories: Plastic Storage Box
Notes: No lubrication required
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.