Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Colt Anaconda, King Cobra, Trooper Mark V Reduced Power
- RCBS Die Locking Ring Wrench... $7.19 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $7.19 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $67.99 Available
- DPMS Pin Kit AR-15... $18.49 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Mark III, Mark V, King Cobra,... $10.29 Available
- Del-Ton Essential AR-15 Parts Kit... $11.99 Available
- Glock Gunsmith's Gun Cleaning and Maintenance Mat 11" x 17"... $13.79 Available
- Sig Sauer Parts Kit Sig Sauer P220, P220 Compact, P245 45 ACP... $23.00 Available
- "The Colt Double Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volume 2"... $27.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "The U.S. M1911/1911A1 Pistols and Commercial M1911 Type... $34.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "The S&W Revolver: A Shop Manual" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen... $27.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Features: Pack contains a Wolff reduced power trigger return spring and a 10 pound reduced power hammer spring. Pak offers improved double action trigger performance.
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.