Lee Value Trim Deluxe Cutter Assembly
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 77... $21.49 - $153.99 Select Options
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 20 Gauge Aluminum... $11.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Carlson's Snap Cap 223 Remington Aluminum Red Package of 2... $10.25 Available
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 223 Remington Grade 2 Box of 500... $61.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #19 (9mm Luger, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $3.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Media Transfer Magnet for Stainless Steel... $13.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder Rack... $12.99 Available
- Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press Anniversary Kit... $126.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 7.62x39mm... $9.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $5.19 Available
Fits: Lee Value Trim Case Trimmer
Features: Replacement cutter trims cases to the desired length while deburring and chamfering the case mouth.
Shipping Weight: 0.091 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.