- Allows attachment of 1913 picatinny rail-mounted accessories
- Beveled ends to reduce snagging
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Made in U.S.A.
Designed for use with MOE Hand Guards and Forends, the MOE Polymer Rail Sections allow the attachment of various 1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, etc.
Injection molded from a proprietary reinforced composite for enhanced strength and durability while remaining lightweight, Rail Sections also feature beveled ends to reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to integral mounting slots on MOE Hand Guards and Forends is included. Additional hardware may be necessary for other applications.
- 5-slot: 2.5" long (Mounting screw center-to-center of 1.2")
- 7-slot: 3.3" long (Mounting screw center-to-center of 1.6")
- 9-slot: 4.1" long (Mounting screw center-to-center of 2.4")
- 11-slot: 4.9" long (Mounting screw center-to-center of 3.2")