Hornady Great Plains Muzzleloading Bullets 54 Caliber 425 Grain Lead Hollow Point Box of 20
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $7.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Speer Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Wads .125" Thickness... $5.08 - $10.79 Select Options
- Muzzle Loader Originals Precision Lube 2000 Black Powder Patch... $5.99 Available
- Thompson Center Round Ball Patches Pre-Lubricated .018"... $8.99 Select Options
- Safariland ELS Kit 2 Pair... $27.99 Select Options
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Patches Package of 100... $2.37 - $6.19 Select Options
- CVA Black Powder Bullet Puller 50 Caliber... $1.99 Available
- Lyman Black Powder Rifle Nipple Wrench for #11 Percussion Caps... $10.29 Available
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Patches 50 Through 59 Caliber... $3.89 Available
- CVA Patch Puller 45 to 54 Calibers 10 x 32 Male Thread Brass... $4.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (457 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.