Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Ammo Plant 110 Volt
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady GS-1500 Electronic Powder Scale 1500 Grain Capacity... $25.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Ultramount for Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Press... $75.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Universal L.E.D. Light Kit for Reloading... $29.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Ergo Roller Handle for Hornady Lock-N-Load... $57.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Double Bullet Tray for Hornady Lock-N-Load... $44.49 Available
- Inline Fabrication Standard Roller Handle for Hornady... $49.49 Available
- Inline Fabrication Combo Kit for Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Press... $124.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Single Bullet Tray for Hornady Lock-N-Load... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Green... $6.21 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #1 (22-250... $23.56 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 308 Winchester... $13.29 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Automatic Case Feeder... $30.99 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Set 308 Winchester... $129.99 Available
- Lyman Micro-Touch Electronic Powder Scale 1500 Grain Capacity... $58.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Lock-N-Load APpress features include; Lock-N-Load quick change technology, fully automatic indexing, 5-station die platform that accepts standard 7/8"-14 threaded dies, and the EZ-ject System that delivers 100% reliable cartridge ejection. This press is capable of loading rifle and handgun cartridges with ease.
Wondering what extra parts to purchase? Well, the ammo plant ships complete with the following:
Press Type: Progressive Press
Frame Material: Cast Alloy
Frame Design: O-Frame
Frame Opening Size:
Handle Location: Bottom Right
Die Size Accepted: Any standard 7/8"-14 threaded die
Die Bushing Accepted: Yes
Die Bushing Brand Used: Hornady
Spent Primer Collection System:
Priming Feature: Automatic
Number of Mounting Holes:
Mounting Hardware Included: No, users will need 1/2" thick bolts that are long enough to go through the press and reloading bench.
Warranty: Lifetime Factory
Hornady suggests cleaning the powder measure with One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant to remove all oils that could contaminate powder
Shipping Weight: 64 Pounds *XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
* Additional shipping charge due to large/irregular shape of product