Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 155 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $11.51 - $15.49 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $7.99 - $64.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $27.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 10mm Auto 135 Grain Nosler Jacketed... $23.99 - $47.99 Select Options
- Brenneke USA Black Magic Magnum Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" 1-3/8... $12.49 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 10mm Auto 155 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 220 Grain Hard Cast Flat... $26.99 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 10mm Auto 155 Grain Hollow Point Box of 20... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 40 S&W 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow... $32.99 Available
- Grizzly Self-Defense Ammunition 10mm Auto 140 Grain Xtreme... $56.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $6.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $27.40 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 29, 30 (9-Round) Polymer... $9.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $36.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 10mm Lead Free Ammunition:
This is a full power 10MM load that is within SAAMI spec and is thus safe for use in ANY/ALL 10mm pistols. Loading this long-for-weight all copper bullet in the 10MM case, causes powder capacity limitations that we do not experience with shorter/heavier lead alloy bullets and thus our advertised 1500 fps velocity cannot be reached, regardless of how may internal ballistics charts tell us that we should be able to launch a 155gr. bullet @ 1500 fps from a 5 inch barrel, that long light weight bullet simply uses too much of the available case capacity to do so. See our below real world velocities fired from real world pistols, not extra long laboratory barrels, that give false high velocity readings. With Buffalo Bore ammo, you'll achieve the velocity reading we advertise in the real world where it matters when your life and the lives of your loved ones may hang in the balance.
If you are firing this 10MM ammo from an auto loader and are experiencing high extreme velocity spreads, it is not the ammo. Full power 10MM ammunition has always generated enough pressure to require a pretty stiff recoil spring in your handgun this of course depends on many variables like your particular slide weight, etc. When the cartridge fires, it generates enough pressure/recoil to prematurely open your breech face in some guns. When this happens, the opening breech has an effect on the burn rate of the powder. This can result in some fairly high extreme velocity spreads. If you are experiencing extreme velocity spreads (in excess of 50 fps) simply install a stiffer recoil spring. For example, I have an original Colt Delta Elite. This Colt, with the factory spring runs extreme spreads of about 35 fps, with this load. I am happy with an ES of 35 fps, so I leave the Delta spring alone. My custom built Para Ordinance 1911, with a Nowlin barrel, runs extreme spreads of about 70 fps, so I installed a recoil spring that was roughly 4 lbs heavier and the extreme spread dropped to about 35 fps. My Glock mod 20 was running extreme spreads of nearly 100 fps, so I installed a 6 lb heavier recoil spring and brought the ES down to 50 fps. The folks at Wolff will tell you what the factory spring rating is for your particular pistol, so you'll know where to start. I should note, these high ES #'s really don't matter in the real world as they do not affect accuracy or reliability. The firearms industry fixed this ES problem by watering down 10MM ammo, to the point that most 10MM ammo made by major manufacturers is pretty weak, but it does not open your breech face early... If weak ammo is the fix you want, most any 10MM ammo made by major manufacturers will do. If you wish to shoot our full power 10MM ammo, you can choose to live with the high ES (you'll only know if you are getting high ES #'s if you use a chronograph) or you can install a stiffer recoil spring.
This load was accurate and reliable in our three test pistols.
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.