R W Hart Neck Turning Case Holder
- R W Hart Neck Turning Mandrel and Expansion Plug 30 Caliber... $29.99 Available
- R W Hart Neck Turning Mandrel and Expansion Plug 22 Caliber... $29.99 Available
- R W Hart Neck Turning Mandrel and Expansion Plug 284 Caliber,... $29.49 Available
- R W Hart Neck Turning Mandrel and Expansion Plug 264 Caliber,... $29.49 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Forster Hand Held Outside Neck Turner... $63.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Lyman Flash Hole Uniformer Tool... $14.49 Available
- Redding Shellholder #6 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $8.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22 Hornet, 223 Remington, 30 Carbine... $5.49 Available
- Hornady Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Spire Point... $15.29 Available
- R W Hart Neck Turning Tool... $155.99 Available
- Forster Hand Held Outside Neck Turner Pilot 243 Diameter... $11.29 Available
- Redding Case Neck Gage Pilot Stop 260 Caliber for 3/16"... $7.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm to 264... $3.19 Available
- Redding Case Neck Gage Pilot Stop 25 Caliber for 3/16" Mandrel... $7.99 Available
Features: Neck turning case holder can also be used by hand.
Notes: Recommended for case neck turning tools
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.