Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 6.8mm Remington SPC
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter with Ball Grip... $7.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #21 (25 Remington, 6.8mm Remington... $5.79 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 6.8mm Remington SPC... $30.99 Available
- RCBS Piggyback, Ammomaster, Pro2000 Shellplate Indexing Star... $7.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 22-250 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Barnes Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Jacketed... $63.81 Closeout Special
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Formula 1 Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull 5 lb... $13.99 Available
Material: Hardened Steel
Shipping Weight: 0.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.