John Masen Magazine Marlin-Glenfield Bolt Action Rifle Old-Style Model 20, 80, 780 22 Long Rifle 7-Round Steel Blue
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Swenson Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Blue Package of 4... $2.99 Available
- Swenson Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Blue Package of 4... $2.99 Available
- Butler Creek Steel Lips Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle... $12.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Leupold 1" Rifleman Ring Mount Rimfire 3/8" Grooved Receiver... $12.49 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Bushing 1911... $2.06 - $2.99 Select Options
- Swenson Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Stainless Steel Package... $2.99 Available
- Majestic Arms Magazine Ruger Mark II, III 22 Long Rifle... $27.99 Available
- Leupold Rifleman Scope Base Weaver-Style Remington... $9.99 Select Options
- Lauer DuraCoat Firearm Finish... $15.78 - $54.99 Select Options
- Leupold 1" Detachable Rifleman See-Thru Rings Weaver-Style... $18.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Features: 7 Round
Gunsmithing Required: No
Notes: Fits most Marlin-Glenfield bolt action 22 rimfire rifles.
Shipping Weight: 0.145 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.