Accu-Shot BT04-QK Quick Knob Standard Precision Monopod 3.6" to 4.75" Polymer Black
- Power Custom Recoil Buffer Marlin Camp Carbine 9/45... $8.09 Available
- Ruger Ejector Ruger Mark II, 22/45... $2.49 - $2.99 Select Options
- Ruger Ejector Rivet Ruger Mark II, 22/45 ... $2.49 Select Options
- American Defense AD-BP Harris Bipod Adapter with Quick-Release... $66.00 Available
- John Masen AR-15 Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7" to 10" Black... $25.99 Available
- Accu-Shot BT12-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Rail Monopod... $94.95 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 450 Bushmaster 9-Round Stainless... $29.99 Available
- Magpul Pistol Grip MOE-K2 AR-15... $19.90 Select Options
- Decal Grip Tape Magpul MOE... $6.55 - $12.99 Select Options
- Vortex Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover... $7.99 Select Options
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- MGM Switchview Throw Lever Schmidt & Bender Short Dot... $54.99 Available
Technical Information: Accu-Shot BT04-QK Quick Knob Standard Precision Monopod
Weight: 7-1/3 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.