Sabre .75 oz Pink Lipstick Pepper Spray
- KA-BAR TDI LDK Knife 1.625" Stainless Steel Blade and Handle... $15.49 Available
- TOPS Knives Survival Whistle Polymer Black Pack of 5... $11.99 Available
- "The Combative Perspective: The Thinking Man's Guide to... $10.99 Available
- Streamlight Key-Mate Flashlight LED Aluminum ... $11.29 Select Options
- Mace Hot Pink Jogger Pepper Spray 18 Gram Aerosol Includes... Add to Cart for Price
- Sabre 1.8 oz Flip Top Pepper Spray with Holster-Gel... $12.99 Available
- ScentBlocker Men's Trinity Smart Touch Gloves Polyester... $34.99 Select Options
- Shannon Men's 3-D Big Leaf Bug Tamer Plus Pants Polyester... $100.99 - $104.99 Select Options
- Shannon Men's 3-D Big Leaf Bug Tamer Plus Parka with Face... $100.99 - $104.99 Select Options
- Mako Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover Polymer... $2.70 - $7.50 Select Options
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 50 Grain... $17.49 Available
- DeSantis Super Fly Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Springfield XDS... $26.99 Available
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Earth Scent Refill Value Pack... $19.99 Available
- Thermacell Accessory Holster Nylon Realtree APG Camo... $13.98 Available
- Sabre Red Pocket Unit Pepper Spray 3/4 oz Aerosol with Pocket... $6.99 Available
- Fobus Paddle Single Magazine Pouch Single-Stack 45 ACP Polymer... $19.29 Available
When traveling or going about your daily routine, it is both pratical and prudent to be prepared, so take Sabre Red Concealable Pink Lipstick Pepper Spray wherever you go. Because you may be alone while entering or leaving buildings, walking through hallways, and parking lots, it is advisable to carry pepper spray for self-defense. That being said, drawing unwanted attention to yourself can be problematic; however, this particular unit's unique design allows it to be carried in plan sight while not alarming anyone in the immediate vicinty, to include potential assailants. Combined with its highly conceable nature, five times more shots and boasting a formula up to 86% stronger than other commercially available sprays, the Sabre Red Lipstick Pepper Spray is sure to thrawt even the most determined attackers.
Whatt effects can an assailant expect if Sabre Red is employed against them? Sabre causes a severe burning sensation in the eyes with copious tears, coughing and difficulty in breathing. The eyes close involuntarily, the nose runs and moist skin stings.
- .75 oz can, contains over 25 shots
- Projects 8 to 10 ft.
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Sabre Red is over 6x hotter than the hottest chili pepper
- Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids
- Independent laboratory testing found Sabre Red to be as much as 86% stronger than other civilian pepper sprays
- 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays
- Formulation contains an invisible UV dye which aids police in suspect identification.
- For U.S. customers, it is your responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.